If you aren’t happy, we aren’t happy.
We will gladly return regularly priced merchandise that is post-marked within 10 days after merchandise is received for a full refund back to the original form of payment, or we can exchange the item. If we receive merchandise after 10 days but within 30 days, a store credit will be issued. We will not accept any returns after 30 days. All Sale items and international orders are final sale. Returns are contingent upon the item being unworn and in its original box and with original tags and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shoes must have the original box they came in. If you are purchasing a gift for someone during our Holiday season (October - December) all gifts can be exchanged until January 15th. We do not accept returns or exchanges on international orders.
Click HERE to login to your customer account and begin the return process by submitting a request
- Click the profile icon in the store's navigation, or go to the refund policy or a returns page, and then request a return.
- Log in to your account:
- In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
- Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
- If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note for the store. Please download a return form here as well.
- Click Request return. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund for your order minus the small return label fee which is typically around $8-$12.
- Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation, and so those, and all packaging and labelling, must also be returned undamaged, along with the product(s). This means that absolutely no orders will be accepted as a return if shipping labels are on the outside of the shoe box.
All sale items are final sale and not eligible for return. Item(s) should be mailed back in a proper shipping box with the merchandise and return/exchange form provided. We want to make your return process as easy as possible and provide you a return label! We do require customers to cover the return label cost. A deduction will come from your order amount covering the exact amount of the return label. We only provide return labels on returning merchandise, NOT exchanges. Please, do not attach any shipping label or tape to the shoebox or the merchandise will not be accepted for a refund and will be mailed back. In the unlikely event an item should be returned to the customer, the customer will be responsible for return shipping costs. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Exchanging Merchandise Online:
We no longer accept online orders to exchange. If you are not happy with your size or product you received, we will process a return for you issuing your money back to your original payment method or as a store credit. Once receiving your money back, please create a new order with the new items you wish to receive. We have found that this method becomes less complicated and are able to satisfy our amazing customer's needs much faster. For any additional questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
** Restocking Fee is based on the condition of the returned merchandise being unworn, in its original, undamaged box, with original tags. We’re a small business and the fee is simply to help us recover some of the expense for original packaging and our return process.
J.Cole Shoes inspects all shoes and boots prior to shipping; if your purchase has a slight variation in color or design, please note, no two shoes or boots are the same and some shoes and boots are distressed by design by the manufacturer. All shoes are shipped from our brick-and-mortar store and may have been tried on, but not worn. Our concrete floors, especially on leather-soled shoes, may cause the bottoms of shoes to become darkened.