We are looking for driven employees who want to join our J.Cole family and grow with us. We want team members that are passionate, dedicated about fashion, our customers and our company's vision. At J.Cole we provide a fun and energetic work environment. We maintain a strong work ethic, but also provide an enjoyable and flexible workspace. We offer the opportunity to work with creative individuals that are constantly challenging and inspiring one another. As a small business, employees have the opportunity to demonstrate their strengths and build on their desired career path. If this sounds like the team for you, we want to hear from you. Below is a list of our current positions available. Opportunities may be available at our J.Cole Tulsa or Stillwater location. Please see job descriptions for all open positions and their location. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us!
Feel free to submit your application and resume for further review. All applications are kept on file.
Store Manager- Stillwater
Are you a self-motivated team player who likes to take initiative? We are looking for someone results driven to manage our Stillwater location.
Position: Full Time Salary
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Store Managers are required to:
- Take ownership in store and goals
- Analyze the business and create events to help meet goals
- Create a Store environment that delivers awesome customer service
- Hire fashion focused employees and train them on product knowledge and trends
- Ensure business is conducted according to J. Cole Standards.
- Event planning and execution
- Floor set implantation
- Communicate with Store Owner, leaders and Associates on a daily basis.
- Oversee merchandise freight processes
- Operate computerized register system
- Monitor Loss prevention/safety
- Attract, hire, develop and retain top talent
- Mentor and maximize the abilities of all Associates
- Build a team that is adaptable to constant changes
- Be a Team player.
- Have strong communication, supervisory and customer service skills
- Most importantly HAVE FUN!
For more information please apply below and email resumes to email@example.com.
- Retail Sales Associate (12-15 hrs/week) Tulsa and Stillwater
-Welcomes customers by greeting them
-Staying current on trends in fashion
-Direct customers by escorting them to what they are looking for
-Advice customers by providing information on product
-Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence, offering suggestions and opinions
-Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results
-Keep Clientele informed of upcoming events and future merchandise of potential interest
- Model- Tulsa and Stillwater
Are you creative, have an awesome reputation and positive attitude? Do you love clothes and shoes? If you're a go with the flow, energetic gal looking to build your portfolio- come join our team!