At J.Cole Shoes, your privacy is important to us!
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our sales and services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on our website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
J.Cole Shoes is dedicated to providing a premier shopping experience.
- Our website https://www.jcoleshoes.com/
- Sign-up for our email for marketing and sales announcements.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account.
For example, we require individuals who sign up for a JColeShoes.com account to provide a username and email address, first and last name, phone number and address.
- Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy something from us, you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
Content Information: Depending on the Services you use, you may also provide us with information about you in the draft and published content for our website. For example, if we, or you as a guest blogger, write a blog post that includes biographic information about you, or if you have given a testimonial or review for our products, then we will have that information, and so will anyone with access to the Internet, if you choose to publish the post publicly.
- Communications with Us: You may also provide us information when you sign-up for our email list or you contact us using our contact form.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information of the web browsers and servers. Such as the browser type, IP address, language preference, the date and time of access, operating system. We collect log information when you use our Services – for example, when you visit our website, browse the pages or blog.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about the actions perform on our site – in other words, who did what, when and to what thing on a site (e.g., Which page you have visited on our site). We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services (e.g., page views, searches, button clicks). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, or charge you for any of our products sold;
- To further develop our Services–for example by adding new clothing and shoe products that we think our users will enjoy;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of J.Cole Shoes and others;
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by J.Cole Shoes and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback or keep you up to date on our products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant advertisements.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using J.Cole's website, with the drawback that certain features of the website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, age 18+ or older.
How to Enter:
1. Review these Official Rules for the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) on the JCole Shoes Instagram and J.Cole Shoes Facebook page. To enter the Sweepstakes, either “like” or comment on the wall post as required in the applicable Sweepstakes announcement. Some Sweepstakes may require additional actions for entry as detailed on the social media post. Sweepstakes shall end at 11:59:59 PM CT on the date specified in the applicable Sweepstakes announcement. Entries may be submitted only via the action specified in the applicable Sweepstakes announcement. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry will be the computer servers of J.Cole Shoes (“Sponsor”). Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt. Limit one entry per person, unless otherwise specified in the applicable Sweepstakes announcement.
2. Your entry may be judged void if it is in whole or in part late, lost, misdirected or incomplete, or contains false information, or does not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Random Drawing and Winner Confirmation:
1. From all eligible entries received, potential winners will be chosen by Sponsor in a random drawing to be held within five (5) business days of the close of the Sweepstakes period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
2. Selected entrants will be notified by an Instagram or Facebook comment that entrant is a potential winner and Sponsor will provide an email address (or other contact information) where the potential winner can make a prize claim. To be confirmed a winner, a selected entrant must respond to the Instagram or facebook message with full contact details in order to be awarded the prize within five (5) business days of it being sent. If any selected entrant cannot be contacted and confirmed a winner as above, his/her entitlement to receive a prize may be forfeited, and prize may be awarded to an alternate eligible entrant at the Sponsor's discretion.
Prizes:1. Winners will receive the prize specified in the applicable Sweepstakes announcement. Prize value will be between $1 and $2,000 depending on the prize being given away. Prizes must be picked up at a designated J.Cole store location by winner.
2. In the event that there are an insufficient number of eligible entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prizes. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, without substitution, transfer or assignment. Prizes are non-refundable, not convertible to cash, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value (based on the approximate retail value of the prize as stated in these Official Rules).
1. To be eligible, you must be a resident of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia, age 18 or older.
2. You are not eligible if you are an employee of Sponsor, Instagram, facebook or other party in any way involved in the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, or a member of the immediate family or household member of any such employee.
Release of liability / Consent to publicity:
By entering the Sweepstakes, you: (i) confirm compliance with the Official Rules; (ii) consent to and grant Sponsor a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to use your name, city, comments, photographs and/or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes, including posting on relevant Instagram and facebook pages without further notice or compensation, and agree that you may be required to sign an agreement to that effect, except where prohibited by law; and (iii) release Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, and other parties in any way involved in the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, (collectively the "Releasees") from and against any and all liability from any claims, actions, damages, loss, injury, costs, demands and liabilities arising in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or the prize.
1. This Sweepstakes will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor. These Official Rules shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Sweepstakes-related materials.
2. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account.
3. Should the ARV of the prize equal or exceed $600.00, winner shall be required to provide a Social Security Number or a Taxpayer Identification Number to Sponsor for issuance of a 1099 Form.
5. Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and amend the Official Rules at any time, without individual notice, and for any reason.
6. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants.
7. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To the extent permitted by law, any dispute arising from this Sweepstakes will be determined according to the laws of the State of New York, without reference to its conflicts of law principles, and by entering the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Tulsa County and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
Winners List/Winner Information:
To receive a copy of the winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope within six (6) months of the end of the Sweepstakes to J.Cole Shoes, 9930 Riverside Parkway, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74137 Attention: Sweepstakes Winners Lists.
9930 Riverside Parkway
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74137
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to Sponsor, not Instagram.