Returns & Exchanges
These policies cover online sales only.
- Unworn merchandise may be refunded in the original method of payment, subject to the following:
- Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt for a full refund.
- After 14 days returns will automatically be issued a merchandise credit for the current selling price.
- Returns made after 30 days will not be accepted; Footwear returns must be sent in a proper shipping box with the original shoebox inside. Do not tape or attach the label to the shoebox. Returns with shipping tape or labels attached will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
- We are glad to exchange unworn items with 30 days of purchase.
- A copy of the invoice is needed when returning merchandise.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges only. J. Cole Shoes will pay to ship the new item.
- Please do not send cash or checks to pay for the difference of an exchange. We do not except personal checks. The difference of the exchange will be charged or refunded to the credit card used to make the original purchase.
- All sale merchandise is considered final sale and is not returnable.
Would you like to:
- Return item(s)
- Exchange item(s) (Please Identify your exchange)
Brand: _____________ Style: ____________ Color: _______ Size: _____ Price: __________
Reason for return, please check all that apply:
- Too Small
- Too Big
- Didn’t like it
- Not as described
- Not as expected
- Shipped in Error
Have questions about online orders?
Give us a call at (918) 392-3388
J. Cole Shoes
Attention: Online Returns
9930 Riverside Parkway
Tulsa, OK 74137
J. Cole Shoes inspect all shoes and boots prior to shipping; if your purchase has a slight variation in color or design, please note, no two shoes or boots are the same and some shoes and boots are distressed by design by the manufacturer.